Unigy II – AVR125-33 Telecommunications Battery
At Conley Equipment Company, we treat our customers right. It’s no wonder we’re trusted by big names like AT&T, CenturyLink, Comcast, and more. It’s also why we choose East Penn Manufacturing products like the Deka Unigy II – AVR125-33 telecommunications battery.
Deka Unigy II batteries are designed to save space. They are also made of the highest-quality materials and produced with industry-leading manufacturing techniques.
When you choose an East Penn Manufacturing battery, you know you’ll get superior performance and a battery that will carry you through for the long haul.
What Sets Deka Unigy II Apart From Other Batteries?
Here are some of the helpful features you’ll get from the Unigy II series of batteries from Deka:
- They’re completely re-engineered to increase the air gap between cells. This means your battery will take up less space, while still maintaining optimal temperatures.
- A Microcat Vent system means you get better performance at higher temperatures.
- A two-way post gives you easier access to connector installations.
- Range capacities go from 91– 2000 AH @ 8 hours to 1.75 v.p.c. to meet a wide variety of power needs.
- Interlock Models allow for more choices in battery system configuration
- Front Shield is designed to make toolless assembly much easier.
Conley Equipment Company is proud to provide our customers with high-quality, lasting power products and services as prices that won’t break the bank. Over the last 35 years, we’ve provided countless businesses with the power products and solutions they need to keep going.
We’re also an EPA-approved recycling center. This means we can help you deal with your batteries after they’ve run their course in an environmentally-safe and efficient manner.
Please fill out our form to the right to get a free quote on a Unigy II – AVR125-33 Telecommunications Battery. Or if you have any additional questions about this or any of our other batteries, don’t hesitate to reach out.